The Silicon Valley Experience is back for 2019!
California’s Silicon Valley is the epicenter of technology and innovation. The Silicon Valley Experience provides you with extensive information about entering the market. Are you considering the Valley as an investment location? Are you looking for venture capitalist funding? Do you want to learn more about the Valley way of financial management, leadership and growth? Do you have the right product or the right know-how, and want to utilize Silicon Valley as your platform?
Take a chance and join us this September 7th-13th for an experience in California you’ll never forget.
The previous innovation excursion trips to Silicon Valley have received excellent feedback.
Please contact Boardman CEO Taru Lindeman, firstname.lastname@example.org 040 730 3914 for more information.
Our itinerary is built with you in mind. We take advantage of our network and consider the wishes and needs of our adventurers. What we’re planning to do:
- Welcome to the Valley introduction – current trends
- Company visits to Finnish companies located in the Valley, local growth companies as well as global corporations.
- Themed round table discussions.
- University and research center visits (for example Stanford, Berkeley).
- Start-up accelerators and funding possibilities.
- Seminars, events and evening meet-ups with local entrepreneurs, leaders, organizations and other influential actors.
- One-of-a-kind meetings, contacts and networking as well as learning possibilities.
Our visits this year include Salesforce, AirBnB, Idean, PwC, Nordic Innovation House, Facebook, Dottir, Stanford University and many more.
After registration, a 500€ (+vat) registration fee will be invoiced. This is non-refundable in case the participant cancels their participation. (This sum is deducted from the later invoiced program fee.) The cost of trip is non-refundable in case the participant cancels their participation less than 30 day before the trip.
The minimum number of participants to organize a trip is 12.