Asia Excursion 2019
maaliskuu 11 - maaliskuu 23
Next years Asia excursion is here!
Our Asia excursion is a unique opportunity to see behind the scenes three world’s leading economies. We will dive into the investment landscape, startup ecosystem, market entry opportunities and corporate innovation scene of Singapore and Hong Kong.
We will meet both Finnish and local entrepreneurs and business professionals, investors, government officials and business leaders. We will network with the relevant ecosystem players and learn concrete lessons on various topics from setting up a business in Asia. The goal is to help understand the business environment of China, Hong Kong and Singapore and build new connections.
You can choose the most suitable trip for you from two different packages:
1. Singapore – Hong Kong 11.3.-20.3.2019 3300€ + VAT 24% (VIP 2700€ + VAT 24%)
2. Singapore 11.3.-16.3.2019 2200€ + VAT 24% (VIP 1800€ + VAT 24%)
More information is coming soon.
– Company visits and talks from for example: Google, SGInnovate, Wärtsilä, Mediacorp, Padang & Co, Unilever Foundry, Interpid Ventures, ADDO Ai, Golden Gate Ventures, PwC, Smartly, ConnectOne
– Meetings with interesting local companies
– Local experts within law, market entry, funding, company founding etc.
– Welcome dinner at FINDS, Jaakko Sorsa
– What are business opportunities in Hong Kong? eg. InvestHK, Bank of China
– Business Finland – Sari Arho Havren
– Company visits from for example: Elisa, HKScan, Pear & Carrot, KONE, LIFA Air, Ecoliving, Huhtamaki, MetsäBoard, Polar, Salli Saddlechair, Rapala
Included in the package is the above mentioned visits and itinerary, dining, event tickets and local transportation (flights and accommodation not included).
We will reserve only accommodations according to the current registration status, but will recommend suitable flights for you to reserve yourself.
Each participant also has the option to make their own travel and accommodation arrangements, but then is responsible for arranging their own local transportation to join the group.
Minimum 10 participants are required to arrange the trip.
Cancellations after 20 January 2019 will be charged a cancellation fee of 500 €.
Please contact Project Coordinator Anette Vuorenmaa for more information or with any questions you have: email@example.com, 0504123133